The law firm of Howett, Kissinger, & Holst is comprised of family law attorneys. We focus our practice exclusively on matrimonial law. We are located in central Pennsylvania and aid those who require assistance with Pennsylvania law, but our clients can be found throughout the United States and Internationally. Many of our clients come to us through referrals from other attorneys, business professionals, agents, and previous clients.
Jack Howett, our senior partner, has been in practice since 1974. In creating the firm, Jack has gathered together three other top attorneys to assist our clients at the highest possible level of professionalism and competence.
We are known for representing individuals who have complex cases and need a high level of protection. We are also known for our willingness to bring our clients’ cases to litigation, when necessary.
Clients seek our representation in areas including:
- Custody, shared custody, partial custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support, interim support and alimony
- Pre-nuptial, mid-nuptial, post-nuptial, and cohabitation agreements
- Complex asset and business evaluations and distribution
- Complex pension evaluations and distribution
- Interstate and international custody disputes and divorces
- Appeals to higher courts in all areas
- Expert witness consultations
For assistance contact us by email or call us at 717-234-2616.