The central Pennsylvania family law attorneys of Howett, Kissinger & Holst focus their practice on domestic relations practice. This means that every day our time is focused on protecting our clients prior to, during, or after a marriage or relationship.
We are here to assist our clients in every legal issue issue in family practice including:
- Custody, shared custody, partial custody and visitation
- Child support
- Spousal support, interim support and alimony
- Pre-nuptial, mid-nuptial, post-nuptial, and cohabitation agreements
- Complex asset and business evaluations and distribution
- Complex pension evaluations and distribution
- Interstate and international custody disputes and divorces
We are also available to assist other attorneys in areas including:
- Appeals to higher courts in all areas
- Expert witness consultations
Contact us for more information about our family law practice.